|Directional boring is utilized when installing
infrastructure for such things as:
- power cable conduits
- oil and product pipelines
- water, sewer, and gas lines
- environmental remediation casings
|Benefits of direction boring:
- less traffic disruption
- lower costs and deeper installations
- no access pits and shorter
- directional capabilities
- environmental safety
|Directional boring allows for
roadways, shore approaches, and congested areas.
It may also help to bypass environmentally sensitive areas or areas where other methods prove costlier.